Followers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

If the fate..

to yI do not need forgiveness from you. Because until now I still believe I'm not mistaken on what has happen. All that happens on your request. Not me. So, do not show you right and I was wrong. Because other people do not know the actual story. But you know? I am still proud because we break not because of the third person. Good you or me. But misunderstandings still available nowadays. If there is no good if we continue on, continue. I believe one day you'll see. True there are no girls like me but better too many.And trust me, I was not happy with the presence of friends as you assumed I was happy with them. Because I love friends with two different things. How can I do but, you still think I am concerned friends. When I asked zaty with Tiqa, they said I was more concerned with you. But you say the opposite. You just speak from the point of you. You never try to talk in terms of, I do. I can say you actually selfish. An explanation from me already you do not want to hear. I do not care now. I keep quiet and not I forget you.Before I sleep I always remember you. Sometimes I flow my tears also. But I do not want to be like once again How I feel when you leave me. I do not eat rice a week then.Sleep was disturbed. When we break, I deadactive FB. But now I realize I have to go through I all powerful. without you my side, I would even be stronger. Because your have a high ego. Perhaps you will come back to me if I am persuaded you right. But you know? I do not want to persuade you anymore. Let you think maturely. I am amazed at how you love me, but sometimes I need room for my friends too. But not I mean I love my friends than you. Honestly, I'm learning a lof my past mistakes. I just a normal human being. There may be short and some are over. I give up when you always say the final say. Three times I asked you sure to want to break with me. Feeling like to cry when you said "YES". Only God knows my feelings that time. Starting there, I'm give up. I'm handed everything on God. Although I'm feeling hopeless, but my heart I still you. God Willing, one day when my heart I no have your name longer I will make sure I never fall in love with you anymore. For you AF :)

No comments:

Post a Comment